Combining professional photography with more than four decades of sports, equine know-how and first-hand experience.
I offer state of the art equipment and shoot with full-frame cameras and L-lenses only.
As a rule, I do not sell unedited photos directly at shows, hence I don’t bring a printer. All of my images go through a stringent selection process plus basic image editing (color and light correction/enhancement) to assure only the finest images are published. Pictures are available to purchase usually within a few days of the event at www.WildHorses.photo
My photography work has been displayed in Cowboys & Indians (2016 & 2018) and various Oregon and Washington entertainment and vacation publications, at Art Gallery Festivals, private businesses, as well as for display advertisement for many clients in and out of Wallowa County including the Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007).In 2005, I placed 2nd Place at the Wallowa Valley Arts Festival in Professional Digital Photography.
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2007 – current * Official CJD PR Photographer since 2010)
- Chief Joseph Days Ranch Rodeo (2012 – current)
- Tamkaliks (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, 2019 * Freelance only)
- Wallowa County Barrel Race Association (2018)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2008 – 2016, *Official photographer)
- Mountain High Broncs & Bulls (2017 – current *Freelance only)
- Wallowa County Fair (2004 – current)
- Wallowa County Stockgrowers Rodeo (2018, 2013, 2012, 2010)
- Wallowa County Junior Rodeos (2003 – 2006)
- Rodeo Blowout, Milton Freewater, OR (2001)
- Wallowa County High School Basketball (2007 – current)
- Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals (2014 – current)
- Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (2010 – current)
- Highview Angus Ranch, Enterprise, Oregon (2010 – current)
- KWVR Radio (2008-2009)
- Wallowa County Chieftain (2003-2007)